Friday, June 27, 2014

K and Kasab

This blog was originally written on 25 Nov 2012

http://kandkasab.blogspot.in/2012/11/k-and-kasab.html


Why a thief becomes a thief?

I don’t find it funny, if you call it a ‘hobby’.
If Karen Malhotra became Sunny Leone, we call it evil for our society. Does anybody thought about the circumstances that turned her into a prostitute or we may enjoy watching her dancing at bed? Hundreds of girls finding it an easy way to earn and live, why?

In a nation like ours, people judge you according to ‘end result’. Nobody interested about how it began and who was responsible.
Education broadens mindset and able some-one to distinguish between good or bad. What if any uneducated makes a mistake, just because he don’t know what he is doing is an evil? And who is responsible if an uneducated is uneducated?

When a poor sleeps at night, he always dream about to buy a cozy blanket for him at 5`C. How will he earn if he is uneducated?
I met hundreds of people in Jammu and Kashmir, who are uneducated, ruined by government and society beasts, unemployed and completely innocent to find their fortune into the dirt of country. They are as malleable as virgin aluminum foil. Due to raw brains and untouched by alphabets, they are like sheep. Whether earth is flat or ‘K’ is just three sticks, doesn’t matters for them.

I often seen that when a leg piece shown to a dog, it attacks and attacks hard. What about if a diamond is shown to uneducated and unemployed poor? What if they swear on God to make an innocent believe that we are their enemies? What if Govt. acts like a gay, unable to please their own people?
‘’They told me that I am their employee now and I am here for good work. I thought that I got a job, earning good bucks. They sent me here on a mission, saying me that I am going there for good deeds’ said Ajmal Kasab in his interview during his hospitalization.

I am not supporting here Ajmal Kasab or any other terror group! I am just trying to explain that what has created Ajmal Kasab. And what is continuously creating thousands of Ajmal Kasab.


Hanging Ajmal Kasab is not going to help society, stopping innocents becoming Ajmal Kasab does!

No comments:

Post a Comment