Friday, June 27, 2014

WANNA BE ‘ME’….!!

The original blog was written on 01 Feb 2012.
http://somethingtosayu.blogspot.in/2012/02/wanna-be-me.html



Spending time in darkness was favorite time-pass of mine, every night during the time of electricity-cut I used to cherish a lot, used to talk, used to play hide and seek a lot. Everybody thought that I kill time but nobody understood I used to met me in those dark nesses. I met to someone whom I knew but I am still unaware of it, I didn’t know who it was but it was someone who introduced myself to me every day.
An innocent thinking took birth inside me; i nourished it and keep doing it till death. On a sunny day when an old lady asked me to give her some water; I did it. She gave me a few words for life, I living them, I can’t forget them. Every day I walk, I walk to see how people crawl for life, for food, to deceive; sometimes I walk to see how beautiful life is mine, sometimes I walk to empty street and kick stones because I can never be Lionle Messi.
I love the way I was, wanted to be an actor because Ramanand Sagar was Balmiki to me, I still find Dhara Singh in front of me when I think of Hanumaan ji. I left home to find my dreams come true, I lost; myself.
Something keeps twirling inside my heart, want to be make my presence a worth of, want a space of mine; a space which remain forever in a few hearts. A world of mine where God direct me and my parents appreciate me, where I can get engaged to my soul and where I can marry to my love, where love treated as soul.
One day I will meet me….

No comments:

Post a Comment