Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Open Letter To Sh. Ravinder Raina, MLA (Nowshera- Sunder Bani Constituency)

Dear Mr Raina,


My heartiest congratulations to you for being elected as MLA of Nowshera-Sunder Bani Constituency. Your victory was an unambiguous verdict of the people who are hankering to glimpse a change in their lives. I still remember the day I went to cast my vote, it was as difficult as mounting a hill without feet. Yet I didn’t let my broken leg to serve me as an obstacle. It was my belief for a better tomorrow which led me to abide the affliction.

People utterly believe your action-plan and they have a conjecture that ‘achhe din’ will turn-up for them. Not just the new challenges awaiting you, there are ample voids and huge disappointments are kept in regard by your predecessors’. And you have to conquer all. You may not get the support of people within your own party, whom I wrote too. They are merely concern to their own sphere. Time has gone when people used to elect parties & MLAs in lieu of liquor, blankets and delicious meals. That’s why people slapped hard on the face of R S Sharma with alms of 1088 votes. People didn’t vote BJP, they voted you. They voted a man whom they find alike, who can affix them.

Sir, there are numerous problems; it may take us to write an epic. Yet I noticed that; what we have, even it is not up to the mark. We have hospitals, but not enough doctors and beds. We have schools, but not enough teachers and class-rooms. We have roads, but not enough bridges and busses. We have pipelines but not water flowing into them. We have poles & wires, but not electric current passing through them. And so on and on and on. Let’s start from here; we can address this with minor efforts and maximum benefits. Rest of the things may go synergic.

Anything is possible, it takes an adamant of determination to transform the dreams into reality. We are with you in this journey of change. Together we will see a new day- better and bright.


Yours Sincerely

Sourav R

No comments:

Post a Comment