Wednesday, October 22, 2014

This Diwali, are you really concern?

Hey Wait! You Serious?



You buying crackers for your kids & perceiving them safe? Fire can't be a source of amusement, it burns. 

I am not sure whether your child has ever given a thought to the history behind it, the significance of brightening, which source should brighten. Crackers? I am not sure too, if God likes it. Well, if it could have up to me, I would have run away. Onus is ours to handover the eternal grace & value of culture to upcoming. And a defile environment would never let you do this.

Come on, pay this perishable amount to someone like Twisha, here is the link:


Do it for her life & God would do it for you, and this cycle would make the world a better place. Isn't it?

I don't believe in lecturing you the hazardousness of every cracker you put on air, nor I feel doing so. But I wanna remember you that the most of the crackers your child gonna bust, are manufactured by children of his age. Child labour is worst than slavery!

Ample amount of Carbon Dioxide, Sulphur Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide, Potassium Chlorate we are going to breathe in next week. Hundreds would die, thousands would get injured, lakhs of birds & animals would suffer. 


&

PM would broom for us again to let the streets clean.

Happy Diwali !


No comments:

Post a Comment